My Blog?

My Name is Susie, I'm 17 years of age and live in the lively city of Portland, hence the name. I'm brand new to the world of blogging so let's give it a go. I'll try to write about what I know which is dance, style, music, being young, and the terrible world which is high school. Stay tuned and maybe I'll catch your fancy.

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Apple(s) of my eye.

Talula Boxy Intarsia sweater and Washed Down Bloomer shorts

TNA spring '10 collection

Current Tunes: Grizzly Bear, Phosporescent, Beirut.

The weather is bleak and I am half asleep at 5: 47 pm on a Friday night, I feel a wild evening ahead. Despite my lack of interesting plans, I have decided to be somewhat proactive and work on this blogging thing. I have little interesting to write about at this moment besides my utter pessimism towards school, bleh. How I wish these two and a half months will zoom by so I can be spending my summer in New York, where school will be a strayed thought from my mind. While I can't make time move any faster then it is, I can think of more attainable wishes on my wishlist. Like some of the most precious pieces I have seen this season, so I thought I would share my lovely little finds with you.

Because I am totally and completely incapable of showing you these photos please flip through this look book and admire the beauty of it, I want EVERYTHING in the TNA and Talula sections so I recommend you hit those up if you want to see the styles I am majorly crushing on. Seriously if you want to see something beautiful, check the link:
http://aritzia.com/style/lookbook/springsummer-10-lookbook


And, I have the hots for super high waisted shorts...


Urban Renewal Silky Sailor Shorts- $ 48.00

American Apparel- Vintage Denim Side Zipper Shorts $36.00



Show me your fashion cravings, and tell me what you'd like to read on my blog!

Amicalement,

The Petite Portlandian

4 comments:

  1. yes high waisted shorts! I am in DESPERATE need of some too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want one denim high waisted pair, and a floral print or maybe tribal printed ones these two are really perfect though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. high waisted shorts.... ungah I want tooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eri, I hope you hit up that link, you'll love that look book!

    ReplyDelete