My Blog?

My Name is Susie, I'm 17 years of age and live in the lively city of Portland, hence the name. I'm brand new to the world of blogging so let's give it a go. I'll try to write about what I know which is dance, style, music, being young, and the terrible world which is high school. Stay tuned and maybe I'll catch your fancy.

Monday, April 5, 2010

How do you like them Apples? (A brief follow-up)

A blissful note on my last post...I recently took a trip to Aritzia and found the most amazing pieces. That Talula sweater I was sweating (haha pun) I found in a charcoal color, a size too big for me but I was informed it was the only one left in the entire country...Damn Canadians hogging all those lovely clothes for themselves. As well as some TNA items and a rad printed tank with naked hippies (who doesn't like that?). I will post pictures er...soon? And I am still brainstorming on some topics that will make for a deliciously interesting blog!

Keep you posted mon cheries!

The Petite Portlandian

No comments:

Post a Comment