My Blog?

My Name is Susie, I'm 17 years of age and live in the lively city of Portland, hence the name. I'm brand new to the world of blogging so let's give it a go. I'll try to write about what I know which is dance, style, music, being young, and the terrible world which is high school. Stay tuned and maybe I'll catch your fancy.

Monday, April 19, 2010

And what is the theme of this post?

This photo screams summertime...I need it so badly!

Tuneage: Same as previous post from this weekend..plus an awful lot of Passion Pit and some Bikini Kill

So here are some pictures I took along with some really neat things I found on this world wide web. I suppose you could call this "inspiration"? I just was really fascinated by these images...


Once again, along the lines of the 1920's (this is probably due to my constant procrastination of writing my Great Gastby essay and blogging instead...)


A photo from a '59 Dior ad.


I adore this picture, why? I have no clue. I love the style...

So I saw this image and was inspired to go to the local saturday market...on a sunday.


There were really great ethnic bags, bangles, and rings at the market, as well as a plenty Hindu prayer bowls..


Celine and I also came upon a box of kittens for sale...

...They were unavoidably cute.

The Petite Portlandian

2 comments: