My Blog?

My Name is Susie, I'm 17 years of age and live in the lively city of Portland, hence the name. I'm brand new to the world of blogging so let's give it a go. I'll try to write about what I know which is dance, style, music, being young, and the terrible world which is high school. Stay tuned and maybe I'll catch your fancy.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

What started out as capturing Portland's style, turned into a sunny day in the northwest.



Music: The xx, The Helio Sequence, Werewolf- Coco Rosie and Trunk- Kings of Leon...while listening to these tunes I'm snacking on a chocolate bagel, If you've never tried one I highly suggest you do.
Today it was bright and sunny and even more appalling, it was warm. So I pulled out my sunglasses, my pale bare legs, and my cannon rebel to go on an expedition with a few friends. The purpose of this outing was first to find eclectic Portland styles, however being the easily distracted child I am, we stayed in Northwest exploring vintage shops. We came across many knick-knacks (I can't believe I just used that word) that deserved to be photographed. My favorite things we discovered this weekend were probably the peanut butter and jelly sandwich stand and vintage lengerie. As always, I am in dire need for summer. I WANT TO BE IN NEW YORK. But that will have to wait. Lucky for me, I'm going on a school trip to Ashland this week and that way I will be able to free myself from that god-awful prison...somewhat. I Imagine I will be photographing nearly everything in Ashland and checking out the charming little vintage shops. Let's pray the weather is decent. In the mean time... here are photos from yesterday.

The Petite Portlandian

5 comments:

  1. Yess! I googled the food cart, and guess what? VEGAN OPTIONS ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie you are so cool. Keep this up! i liike it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you think i'm cool!
    haha thanks joey!! you should follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chaconne Martin-BerkowiczSeptember 5, 2010 at 10:50 PM

    You went to the PB&J place without me??
    haha jk
    Its so good though, hope you enjoyed :)
    btw Im loving the blog and the fact that my fat finger made it into one of the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duuuude this post is from early may! You were with me that day at the PB&J stand oh I tried to go today...the were closed AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete