My Blog?

My Name is Susie, I'm 17 years of age and live in the lively city of Portland, hence the name. I'm brand new to the world of blogging so let's give it a go. I'll try to write about what I know which is dance, style, music, being young, and the terrible world which is high school. Stay tuned and maybe I'll catch your fancy.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trendspotting (creative title isn't it?)

Currently Listening to: Creator- Santigold (I swear she was originally Santogold), Twilight- Elliott Smith, Crystalised- The xx, Animal- Miike Snow


I came home from ballet today too tired to do anything of use and too bored for my own good. I thought I'd blog, though I have nothing to blog on at this moment besides stress, which honestly...who gives a shit about my stress? And why would that ever be captivating to read about? On a brighter note, I will be in tropical Florida next weekend visiting family (quite a drastic change from rainy Portland weather). So, I thought I'd be on the lookout for bright spring/ summer pieces and found some delicious looks courtesy of teen vogue. I have to admit how much I adore teen vogue, the layouts are excellent and a handful of photos caught my eye. Even better are the clothes, currently I can't resist a pair of floral print leggings or leather high waisted shorts....

Contrastingly, TNA and Talula never fail to inspire me...

Je t'aime,

The Petite Portlandian

3 comments:

  1. Haha I defintely thought they were Santagold, so you're not the only one confused.
    Love. The. Shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my itunes library it definitley said santogold not santigold, it's annoying me haha.
    brazil i'm going to start following your blog, i loved the piece on the 7 deadly sins.

    ReplyDelete